domingo, 22 de septiembre de 2013

How Much I Love My Maid Service

Let me count the ways! My ladies names are Sandra and Teresa, they work at Frisco Maids in case you are wondering and they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I'm like a kid at Christmas when I know that I am going to come home to a clean house. Brian has been really happy with them too, he gets to have more me-time and I'm in a better mood. Soooo funny: he told me he really likes the way they "fold the toilet paper fancy like in a hotel." Loooooool! Men!

The girls do a full deep clean for me once a week and after the first couple weeks I had the office adjust my service so they could do a few loads of laundry too. (I pay a little extra)



It's been 3 months now and they are totally part of the family,  I even bought them Christmas presents, they are just so sweet! I think once I'm done with school next year I'll probably cut back to twice a month service but I can't promise you that, I am too spoiled! I'm addicted to that moment when I come home after a long day, I open the front door and BAM my house is sparkly and pretty, smells like sunshine!

I've got two of my girlfriends hooked now too, at first everyone was like "Lah di dah look at the society wife with her maids!" but then they tried it and it really isn't that expensive at all. I bet I have the cleanest grout in Frisco! Not to keep gushing but the other thing I really like is that I feel like everything is disinfected on a regular basis and that makes me happy for the baby. I mean, when I was doing all the cleaning I guess I didn't focus on that as much as I should have, probably just too exhausted!

So that is just to catch up on my journey so far on finding a maid service in Frisco (and falling in love!) I hope things stay this way forever because I am on cloud nine!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario