domingo, 22 de septiembre de 2013

Big Checklist to Find My Maid Service in Frisco

**Ok, this was my cheat sheet for checking out potential cleaning companies, enjoy!**

Company Name:
Phone Number:
Website:

Step 1: Google " (company name) reviews" and see what comes up.
Step 2: Check for complaints on the Better Business Bureau website
Step 3: Visit the company's website to gather as much information as possible about their service, many times they will include a cleaning checklist that they use, information on rates and pricing and the FAQs can be helpful.
Step 4: Phone consultation, get a quote but don't commit yet, here was my script:

Me: Yes. I'd like to get a quote on my 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath home in Frisco, it's about 3400 square feet.

Them: xxxx

Me: Is that amount based on an hourly rate or it is a flat service charge?
Them: xxx
Me: Great, can I ask you a few questions about the company?
Them: (they should be very happy to answer questions, if not move on!)
Me: What is included in the service and what isn't?
Me: What are your business hours? Do you have evening or weekend appointments available? Is there an extra charge for that?
Me: How long have you been in business in Frisco?
Me: Are you bonded and insured?
Me: Do you perform background checks on your employees?
Me: How many maids do you send?
Me: Do I get a discount if I set up regular service?
Me: Do I have to sign a contract to set up regular service and/or get the discount?
Me: Do you usually send the same maid or team every time?
Me: What's your cancellation policy?
Me: What happens if I'm not happy with the service?

I'd write down the answers to all of the questions and then I'd tell them I would be in touch, I had to discuss it with my husband. Then I'd hang up.

The answers were important of course but I also looked for professionalism and a cheerful attitude. I figre any company that has someone with poor customer service skills answering their phones isn't on top of their game, I will probably not be happy with their cleaning either.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario